About High Trees Farm Holiday Cottages
Our location provides a unique mix of the countryside with activity never far away. High Trees Farm is a member of the Countryside Stewardship Scheme which aims to sustain the beauty and diversity of the landscape and improve wildlife habitats.
- As well as local wildlife we have traditional Hereford cattle, Hebridean sheep, guinea fowl, geese, donkeys and free range chickens within our grounds
- Love walking? Get up close with nature along our byways and public footpaths looking out for wildlife on the way before taking a refreshing break at a small local pub or restaurant
- Cycling – our quiet lanes are ideal for cyclists wanting to explore the area
And if the peace and quiet is just too much for you we have many local attractions to explore...
- In the nearby picturesque town of Buntingford and market towns of Hertford and Ware you will find beautiful canals and rivers, historic buildings and local craft shops as well as small bars, pubs and restaurants.
- Golf enthusiasts will be spoilt for choice with our local courses.
- Just set off the A10 High Trees Farm Cottages are within easy distance of London and Cambridge.